Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing "Bert" :D

Bert is out company test car, its a 2003 Cooper S in indi blue.

Bought in need of a new clutch, new fly wheel and brakes he was pushed into the ThinkMini workshop and a few days later drove out the track ready car you can see here!!

Look out for future track days Bert will be there! passengers rides no problem!

Castle Combe anyone?

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Its even more garish in close up mini-morgan LOL

Good to see Bert on show now Dave! As the first track day passenger that went in Bert I can attest its a right hoot! Daves squeeling driving may not be as fast as his business partner Adrians, but heck is it fun :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Out of interest, whats the tube in the 3rd picture down?

It looks like you have removed the front airbox feed and replaced it with something else.

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
You can tell he's a ladies man ;) :p LOL

·
Registered
460 Posts
you weren't lying to me when you said you had a special colour in mind for that brace when i was down not subtle lol but very cool !, oh my brother told me you called a few weeks back but when i called back it kept going to answer phone

·
Registered
460 Posts
no worries mate i know the feeling my personal phone is MIA somewhere in my office, got a few things that are needing done on the cooper before the years out so will be giving you a shout in the next few weeks as id imagine id need to leave the car with you for a week or two

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its the Oregon scientific sports cam, self contained with a 2Gb sd card with a bracket on the towing eye so it can be moved from front to back and car to car with ease.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.