MINI Cooper Forum banner

What is the best colour for a Mini?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been asked a thousand times but here we go...

I know we are all bias about our own mini's but what is the best colour to get? Are there rarer colours than others? I personally think dark silver is the only colour worth getting, but I do get green with envy when I see a really nice cream JCW pass by!

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
165 Posts
All the times I've tried to buy a MCS including the one I've bought, I was always drawn to the dark silver. That said, I don't mind the Light Blue. (Even if all my friends call it 'Gay blue')

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Where is thunder blue?

When is this cream MINI coming out that you talk about?

And what about roof colours, they can change how a colour looks on a MINI:rolleyes:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Voted on Pepper White (Cream) for the best mini colour as this is very classic, and suits the car.
But i love Hyper Blue, as i own one and its just an awsum colour!

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
Yes we had a noticable bias towards CR on our last drive on Sunday.....very popular!

Talking of "cream", I got a PW R56 S yesterday as a loaner and the guy at the dealership put Beige on the form I signed for thr car.........could have taken a lovely beige Nissan Sunny in......wonder if he would have noticed!

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Forgot to add that I quite like Liquid Yellow too :eek::eek:

Silver can either look very very boring, or really very cool IMO :confused: :p R56 launch car PS/B on 15s looks boring, but an R50 in PS/B factory tints and std Chili Pack 16s looks amazing :cool:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts