MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who makes the best kits for the new mini? I mean as in power and such. I saw a mini yesterday and I just fell in love with it even though my friend already has one. Anyways yeah so who has the most horsepower? I already chose another car, evo, but i'm just wondering how the mini guys are doing in terms of power, reliability, stability, and price. thanks!

·
Registered
221 Posts
See some of the sponsor directory...

they make many upgrade parts for all mini´s, including style, performance, etc. some impressive numbers like the BBR with 275 HP.

Cheers.

·
Registered
532 Posts
rica_roel said:
they make many upgrade parts for all mini´s, including style, performance, etc. some impressive numbers like the BBR with 275 HP.

Cheers.
well just for now... you'll have to wait a few months to decide.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what??? 15000?? that's insane. I got 270 whp for 3 grand. But two completely different cars of course.

·
What's this button do?
568 Posts
Guest said:
I was wondering who makes the best kits for the new mini? I mean as in power and such. I saw a mini yesterday and I just fell in love with it even though my friend already has one. Anyways yeah so who has the most horsepower? I already chose another car, evo, but i'm just wondering how the mini guys are doing in terms of power, reliability, stability, and price. thanks!
A MINI will never be an EVO, though to me that isn't a bad thing...
With only two wheels doing the driving, you aren't going to see the ridiculous HP numbers on a MINI you'll see on a heavily-modded EVO (or Subaru, whatever). That really isn't what it's about.
You're really going to get a different driving experience between the two cars.
I would suggest you find someone with a modded Cooper and go for a spin. It won't have the raw grip of a 4WD car, but it will be great fun...
There are some really good reasons why EVO (the magazine) gives the Cooper S such high ratings.
-Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts