MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer informs me that as I've ordered my MCS Works with the JCW 18 inch wheels and the aero kit, I will be paying for the standard rims and bodykit rather than this being an upgrade to the standard kit.

So, I will have 17 inch S line alloys brand new with tyres on them plus bumpers and side skirts (in black eye purple metallic), to flog on.

Where's the best place in your experience, eBay?

By the way, I've also ordered the JCW suspension which is 830 fitted at my dealer. The JCW brake and strut brace will be added but apparently they are not available until some time in Q1 next year.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
eBay seems a reasonable place to sell the wheels (for ~£400).

The bits left over after a Works kit go for silly money though - less than £200 should get you the supercharger, cylinderhead and exhaust...

·
Registered
700 Posts
The Ebay U.K. site is an excellent place to sell automotive parts. Although I live in the U.S., I've bought and sold antique British car parts there many times.

Give it a try, it gives you the best possible exposure for your sales items.

Good luck!

·
Best Personal Regards
2,022 Posts
Mike Edwards said:
eBay seems a reasonable place to sell the wheels (for ~£400).

The bits left over after a Works kit go for silly money though - less than £200 should get you the supercharger, cylinderhead and exhaust...

In the US I was asked for $1000.00 MORE if I wanted the removed parts back (head and s/charger). Kept the exhaust system and made it into my racing pipe (straight out back behind the Cat and the JCW resonator......loud at the track but you could actually drive it on the street..........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts