MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Homer, a handsome dude, walks into a sports bar around 9:58 p.m. He sits down next to this blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV. The 10:00 o'clock news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looks at Homer and says, "Do you think he will jump?"

Homer says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Homer placed $20 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset and handed her $20 to Homer and said, "All is fair. Here is your money."

Homer replies, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replies, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again." :rolleyes: :

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ruthie! :D

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another one of those Blond Jokes.....

Two blondes are waiting for their turn to see the doctor. They are talking a bit. Then the first blonde says: "I did a pregnancy test this morning."
"Oh, really?", says the second blonde. "And, did you pass?" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
This is unbelievable, but TRUE: seen on a dating site - "I am a small bloned Piscean. I love to daydream" She worked for the police, and now, wait for it, a school :eek: then she adds a P.S. - "My name is Angel not Angle, Bye".

Could you make it up? Bless her. And bless all you bloneds and blondes out there. We love ya lots.....

;) ;) :D :D

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question

Have you ever wondered if there is a clinical explanation for the term "dumb blondes"? :rolleyes: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
benggolf
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing