MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Homer, a handsome dude, walks into a sports bar around 9:58 p.m. He sits down next to this blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV. The 10:00 o'clock news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looks at Homer and says, "Do you think he will jump?"

Homer says, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Homer placed $20 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset and handed her $20 to Homer and said, "All is fair. Here is your money."

Homer replies, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replies, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again." :rolleyes: :

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ruthie! :D

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's another one of those Blond Jokes.....

Two blondes are waiting for their turn to see the doctor. They are talking a bit. Then the first blonde says: "I did a pregnancy test this morning."
"Oh, really?", says the second blonde. "And, did you pass?" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
This is unbelievable, but TRUE: seen on a dating site - "I am a small bloned Piscean. I love to daydream" She worked for the police, and now, wait for it, a school :eek: then she adds a P.S. - "My name is Angel not Angle, Bye".

Could you make it up? Bless her. And bless all you bloneds and blondes out there. We love ya lots.....

;) ;) :D :D

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Question

Have you ever wondered if there is a clinical explanation for the term "dumb blondes"? :rolleyes: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts