MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all
Would you tell me where can I get a better insurance deal in Hong Kong other than the official dealer of BMWHK for my 03 MCS. Is it safe for buying 3rd party only now?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I had my insurance agent look at it when i had to renew. The result was they couldn't do better than BMW. But then again my insurance is fully covered

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same for me. I quoted around when renewing this year but still can't find a better one. That's for comprehensive though. I doubt if it is worth to just have 3rd party cover if you have full NCB discount as it is quite cheap for my '02 MC/CVT.
YCLee

·
Mini2 Fan
272 Posts
tim1995 said:
Dear all
Would you tell me where can I get a better insurance deal in Hong Kong other than the official dealer of BMWHK for my 03 MCS. Is it safe for buying 3rd party only now?

Hi Tim1995,

Sorry for asking u a question first. Are u a civil servant, a professional, or a staff of one of the big firms in HK and a guy aged over 25? If so, my insurance dealer may be suitable for you. She only deal business with the aforesaid ppl. However, I found out that there is only a few hundred dollars(w/ 60% NCB & w/o additional loading surcharged) different in compared with the market charges. Btw, I do believe that it isn't the right time for u to purchase 3rd party insurance for your babe as it is very pricey now.

Cheers,
Herman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
hermanszeto
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing