MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks.....

Big news on the way for me...... (convertible related)........

Watch this space tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
How soon tomorrow? I've become a fan(atic) of all things MCC and MCSC related. :) Still at least 6 weeks until mine shows up so I'm living through you current owners.

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay here we go.....its done!

Since picking up my MCC in July, despite the car being riddled with faults, I have absoloutely adored the overall sensation of owning a MINI Convertible... so, it got me thinking about what to have next....??

Well, owning an MCC, there is only one logical step....MCSC! Unfortunately, next year is out of the question for me, i simply wouldn't be able to afford it.....but 2006?? New Model??

I have joined the list....No.1 at my dealer for the new 2006 model MCSC!!

It's gonna be a long wait again!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Ok so you are getting a new MCSC

BUT WHAT IS THE BIG NEWS ABOUT A 2006 CAR over a 2005 MODEL ???????

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
minicabrio-uk said:
Okay here we go.....its done!

Since picking up my MCC in July, despite the car being riddled with faults, I have absoloutely adored the overall sensation of owning a MINI Convertible... so, it got me thinking about what to have next....??

Well, owning an MCC, there is only one logical step....MCSC! Unfortunately, next year is out of the question for me, i simply wouldn't be able to afford it.....but 2006?? New Model??

I have joined the list....No.1 at my dealer for the new 2006 model MCSC!!

It's gonna be a long wait again!
You have been P'd on the subject ;)

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay....My dealer has obviously mis-informed me on the subject.....

Either which way.....I will be getting a new car in 2006!!

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
minicabrio-uk said:
Okay....My dealer has obviously mis-informed me on the subject.....

Either which way.....I will be getting a new car in 2006!!
Its no use whatseover asking dealers about 2006 cars, they know nothing, anything they tell you is pure speculation, so treat them with caution.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
437 Posts
goonery said:
Its no use whatseover asking dealers about 2006 cars, they know nothing, anything they tell you is pure speculation, so treat them with caution.:rolleyes:

Very true...the my USA dealer barely knew anything about my 2005 MCSC even when it was sitting on his lot!! :mad:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
interested in finding out what you have been told, what you are expecting, as that is when I plan to order my new car for;)

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay.....as much as I would like another convertible...... It seems that by the time a new model MCSC arrives, my warranty (on my MCC) would have expired.... so instead I am going for a hardtop MCS......dealer estimates August 2006 although they are not very 'knowledgeable' lol

Who knows............the great guessing game starts all over again!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi Jon

So you'll still be open topped until 2006! Still gives you time to fit some aux driving lights!! ;)

Hope you're OK?

Cheers
Michael & Kate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts