MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My wife and I get our new Mini Cooper Chilli in March and are nearly going insane with the wait.

We are a regular cyclists and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a good quality, easily available bike rack to mount on the back? I particularly want something that we can try and fit in the boot when it is not in use.

I have read some of the forums and seen some suggestions but most seem to be for racks that I would need to import from the US.

I am also a bit concerned about how they attach with the spoiler on the Cooper Chilli and would love to hear from anyone who has done this. There is also the option of a tow bar fitted type but I wanted to exhaust all other options before going down that road.

I was also wondering if anyone had got their local dealer to fit decals to a sun roof? We are thinking of getting a plain white perforated decal, mainly to try and make the sun roof less obvious on our white roof but also cos we want the sun roof more for ventilation rather than sun.

Alex

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
If you consult the MINI web site they are offering a rear mounted bike rack for 2005. Don't know about fitting in the boot when not mounted, but maybe the dealer might know or could find out for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.