MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of John Cooper Bilstein Competition Suspension for sale. I tested it on my car and found it to be too hard with the rest of my suspension set-up. The car has just been driven around the block and from Kent to West Tuning at Thruxton return - so the kit is mint and comes in its original boxes. This is NOT the Bilstein PSS9 kit, but the Cooper Challenge Race set-up which uses dampers with a piston area about three times greater than that of the PSS9 strut. The valving is also much stiffer than the PSS9. This is really a track-only item. The dampers come with Eibach racing springs. I paid £1000 for the kit and am prepared to let it go for £700 as it is mint and has only been road tested and then the car sent to Ray West to experiment with custom made springs, PSS9 kit and some other development work. Anyone in the Cooper Challenge next season wanting to upgrade their Spax kit to Bilstein might find this of interest. Please see the attached photos.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.