MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am new to the world of minis, so forgive me for the basic question. I have recently purchased a 2018 clubman. Which is pretty basic with no led lights etc. So decided to do a little upgrade and get some led bulbs for it which have worked fine. Beside getting the flickers at start and some random ones whole driving. Then I was introduced to bimmercode and the whole world of codings . Long story short so far managed to get rid of the flickers by setting the headlights as led within the software but for the life of me cannot locate the code for the sidelights . Have tried to Google for a list of the codes but no luck so far. Does any one possibly know where is the best place to look.
Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi knt and thanks for sending me the link. Yes I have seen the list however unfortunately it only refers to the standard mode not the "expert mode" which require knowing the each codes and the location of them. It's unlucky that the codes use German abbreviation and I don't know any.:rolleyes: thanks again
A

·
Registered
914 Posts
You'll probably need to find a forum that deals with Bimmercode coding and/or contact the developer through support.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts