MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got an idea, where to find a picture of a black cooper s with bonnet stripes???
the price for the coopers in germany eur 19.800,- seems quite reasonable, does anyone know anything about the included extras in germany???

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
hightower said:
........the price for the coopers in germany euro 19.800,- seems quite reasonable............
Quite reasonable??!!!! The price given us by BMW-Netherlands (still not official) is around 28.000 euro :mad: . What will you call that!!!:confused: :mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: black cooper s with bonnet stripes???

OnlyS4me said:

Quite reasonable??!!!! The price given us by BMW-Netherlands (still not official) is around 28.000 euro :mad: . What will you call that!!!:confused: :mad:
i don´t believe the price until i´ve got the cooper s in my garage and there is no bmw-dealer around hunting me down for an extra-payment... :rolleyes: :p if the price really stays at eur 19.800 i´ll buy 2... :) want one?

·
Registered
20 Posts
included extras in germany

- Alu-Patina (???) interior trim
- ASC+T
- Rev Counter (!!!)
- Electric Front Windows
- Height-adjustable Driver's seat
- Leather Steering Wheel/Gearknob
- 16" X-Lite
- SSP
- Sport Seats

not very prodigal :(

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
My only concern over the S is that whilst the £14,500 price is competetive it will alck many features offered as standard by the competition.
However if I had the funds I would likely change my mind and opt for an s ! The price difference over the Cooper and what is icluded make it a sound buy.
Like the black by the way..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts