MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally seen it in flesh - quite disappointing really...it's a tad like IB mixed with a dab of purple/violet pearl in there. Nothing special :( imagine Techno Violet on the old BMW is available for the Mini, I think that will be a hit. I wouldn't tap BEP even though I am a purple/violet loving person :( bummer.

Didn't quite believe what I saw in the arvo so I returned there at night to see if it will turn out differently...not really.

(Where I saw it? Classic Mini Garage and it's a '05 MC)

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought the same myself but isn't hyper blue is a brighter hue than BEP? I've called the sales rep there this arvo and he says it is indeed a BEP.

Tim: yep, they didn't have it last week when I drove by but suddenly yesterday there's a '05. They don't have any MCS (at least I can see) though.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
dairyboy said:
I thought the same myself but isn't hyper blue is a brighter hue than BEP? I've called the sales rep there this arvo and he says it is indeed a BEP.

Tim: yep, they didn't have it last week when I drove by but suddenly yesterday there's a '05. They don't have any MCS (at least I can see) though.
Col Crawfords have one of each 05 on the floor .

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Purple is the color of sexual frustration in case you didnt know.

I saw the Hyper today/yesterday - at Meneres in Brighton.

I dont mind it!!! It actually looks like the cobra blue or the Holden Delft I think it was called...

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.