MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered my MCS in Chilli red and white, and after 3 days i'm already thinking about changing the colour. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any good photos of a MCS in PW with a black roof, and also with a body colour (PW) roof? Preferably with black bonnet stipes.

Thanks.

Iwan

·
Registered
132 Posts
PW with viper stripes looks nice!

I would go for black roof with black stripes. It was the colour of the one I test drove looked good but the miss is from essex and she said it was to much of an essex girl's car ;).

I liked it though! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers all, i did some searches and found some nice pictures of MCS's in Pepper white. Have changed my order to pepper white, with black roof and black bonnet stripes. Should look nice with anthracite interior, anthracite roof lining and gravity black leather.

The dealer wasn't annoyed about me changing my spec after 3 days either! :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Waiting for my new MCS (sept) PW/B plus bonnet stripes. I might change to vipers or offset vipers at some point. Anthracite R90's just look :cool: fantastic with it, but not Cheap!! :eek: :eek:

·
MINI2 Regular
124 Posts
Another PW/PW fan!!

:D

It is a Pw roof under the chequered roof graphic..honest :cool:

Iwan - My first MINI was CR/W and I still think it's one of the best colours out there..alongside Pepper white. I also went through agonising over these two colours when ordering my second MINI but I finally opted for PW. It was the best decision I've ever made :D

Congratulations on your order :)

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Iwan said:
Cheers all, i did some searches and found some nice pictures of MCS's in Pepper white. Have changed my order to pepper white, with black roof and black bonnet stripes. Should look nice with anthracite interior, anthracite roof lining and gravity black leather.

The dealer wasn't annoyed about me changing my spec after 3 days either! :D
i think this should look nice too, hence just ordered my cooper S of PW/B (planning to do black strips too)
was thinking about the anthractite interior... if it was an no cost option i would go for it however i couldn't justify $300 AUD just for the colour..... oh well.........
nice colour choice anyway :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's a nice pic dcc, I WANT MINE NOW!

The anthracite interior is a no cost option in the UK (instead of fake aluminium), but i spec'd the anthracite headlining which cost £100GBP. I guess with the exchange rate that's what you were quoted $300AUD for?

You could have anthracite with the normal light grey headlining, that shouldn't cost any extra as far as i know...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Peachiz,

Can I ask where you got your roof decal to cover your sunroof from?

I'm thinking of getting vipers over my roof but have the sunroof so would appreciate any advice!

thanks!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Iwan

I picked my '05 MCS up today :D

Pepper White wth Black Roof and Black Bonnet Stripes

Iwan said:

The anthracite interior is a no cost option in the UK (instead of fake aluminium), but i spec'd the anthracite headlining which cost £100GBP. I guess with the exchange rate that's what you were quoted $300AUD for?

You could have anthracite with the normal light grey headlining, that shouldn't cost any extra as far as i know...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Iwan

everything about the car is great except for 3 things

the run flats are too stiff
the mini finni cup holder is useless
the clock is now in the wrong place

all minor quibbles :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Iwan said:

oopps, sorry i actually meant anthracite headlining being a cost option instead of the anth. interior (they are also free option in australia, but since i had what u called "fake aluminium " as the interior in my old car and quiet like them, i still left them in the new car)
i always thought that anthracite headlining is a no cost option since reading that in the US they are cancelling that option... :confused: so is it that it was actually a free option in the US , or were they a cost option worldwide since they came out??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You aren't making my life any easier! ;)

Still thinking about body coloured, but sticking with black for now. Otherwise people might think it's a "One" from behind. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
16 Participants
ESKIMO
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing