MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I´ve asked for this before and I am probably boring you, but I am driving nuts...

I´ve just finally ordered my b&w w/ bonnet stripes, obviously enough nobody can tell me, when I´ll be able to hug my baby! Worse than that, I don´t even know what my baby looks like, feels almost like a blind date!!!

I know, the car in this colour must have been at some show, the only picture I´ve got so far is the one below...

Can anyone help me to find a bigger or other picture of my baby??? Pleeeeeeeease!!!

Attachments

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
If you can wait until tomorrow, You can have hundreds of pics of this spec :D I'm picking up my Black/White Mini Cooper with bonnet stripes (not official ones though) at 12pm on Saturday.. expect lots of pics in my gallery :) (it's not an 'S' though :()

·
Registered
71 Posts
Make that 2

Wow,

That is brill, where did that photo come from?

I have seen a couple of Black and white coopers and think it is the ultimate colour combo.

Even considering the B&W Chequers on the roof and a pair of spot lights.

Any Coopers out there with this combo?

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
It would look even better with a chrome grille :) :)
it get the thumbs up from me :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Change the white to bright yellow and add a large racing stripe down the middle in bright yellow and you'll have my Killerbee. (yellow wheels,stripes mirrors, roof and sunroof):D :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Kinster said:
Taxi for anyone? :D
OUCH! Bee careful, the Bee flys softly but carrys a big stinger.:p

·
Registered
451 Posts
I know--I know

It doesn't have a white top nor bonnet stripes, but at least its in daylight and more important under power. This is an old photo from last July testing at Nurburgring.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
OOOOO look at that air scoop just below the front bumper :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:
It could be Knight rider's new car

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts