MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post photos of a Black Mini with ('official dealer') Silver Vipers? I've searched the forum and members and failed to find any.

Considering red with white or black with silver vipers so any help I would be greatful. :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Mini Me GB said:
Can someone please post photos of a Black Mini with ('official dealer') Silver Vipers? I've searched the forum and members and failed to find any.

Considering red with white or black with silver vipers so any help I would be greatful. :)
Plenty of pic's in my gallery ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Glad someone posted this as I'm thinking of getting my Black one viper'd too. I am wondering whether to go get some dark grey ones done unofficially rather than the silver ones - orrr getting dark gold ones, and having my alloys powder coated to match - making it look kind of like a 70's JPS colour scheme. :D Check out the Lotus Elise Type 72!

Owt to be different....

Sorry for jacking the thread a bit here.... has anyone had their stripes removed after a year or two? Did it leave a mark (ie paint fade around them)? Do they get manky with stone chips/age?

JoN
:blblack:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts