MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. my search is still on, for the perfect spec for my new mini convertible! I have decided on the gorgeous Cool Blue paint colour, but what looks better.. black, or blue coloured soft-top?

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Absolutely the blue - got mine 2 days ago, and am very pleased! It also ensures you don't get mistaken for a One, as they'll only have the black hoods....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys - I will definately go with the blue! I test drove the Cooper today and I absolutely loved it. I wasnt expecting it to be as nippy as it actually was and it was like the car was just desperate to zoom off everytime I stopped at a junction. My dealer tells me he can get me one for November, so now I am just trying to sell my current Peugeot 206cc and getting my finances together.. ooooo how exciting!

·
Registered
453 Posts
If i was you, i would get it with a black roof for 2 reasons. 1 EVERYBODY including myself, have the blue roof, so YOU would be different. 2 If you dont like the black roof, just get the dealer to change it for the BLUE roof when it goes in for its FIRST (under warrenty) roof change. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, on the Peugeot side of things, its 1 and a half years old, I brought it brand new for just over £15,000s, its done 12,000 miles and its in immaculate condition and the mini dealer offered me £7,000s for it.. I think he must have been having a bit of a laugh personally!!!!!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Karly said:
Well, on the Peugeot side of things, its 1 and a half years old, I brought it brand new for just over £15,000s, its done 12,000 miles and its in immaculate condition and the mini dealer offered me £7,000s for it.. I think he must have been having a bit of a laugh personally!!!!!
i agree - he is having a bubble bath...good luck with shifting it :D

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
lol

Definitely the blue roof btw. Sod being different - if Cool Blue + Blue roof is so good that they used it on the MCSC on the front of the convertible brochure, it's good enough for me! (and probably you!).

Going with combinations that look "different" is fine, but at the end of the day it's a limited range of colours! Just get what you think looks best!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
8 Participants
abs0lutely
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing