MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a terrible experience with bluebell wilmslow, the salesmen were rude and abrupt, they had us waiting 40 minutes, after we had made an appointment with them for a specific time, and they didn't seem to want to deal with us because we were buying a second hand mini.....but let's face it you are still paying a lot of dosh for a second hand mini so they should be as professional with you for used and new !!

However there is light at the end of the tunnel, David Holmes in Stockport Cheshire did me a great deal on a 2005 mini one, it is immaculate and has low mileage, the sales team were amazing and I would recommend them again and again.

So for all you readers that live near Manchester......choose DAVID HOLMES !!!!!:wink:

Has anybody else out there had a bad experience with Bluebell ??:confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi there. Yes i had a rubbish time there with the service dept. poor service poor comunication. glad you got a deal though in stockport. i wish there were moor people like you with the guts i walk out of the dealer if they get poor service. most people think its ok to get messed about just cos there gonna get a mini at the end of the day!! I say its your MONEY and YOU choose who you give it to:mad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts