MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been told by someone that the bluefin can be reset online by connecting to superchips server is that correct? can you do that?

im not talking about cost but whether its possible to do it online.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
never heard this before and unless its a recent development i dont think its true

·
Derv? Nein Danke.
130 Posts
Not sure what the deal is with Bluefin as regards Mini's...................... BUT ..........................

For Audi's you get a Bluefin handset that you connect to you Pc and upload your standard map to Bluefin and they send a suitable remap via your Pc to the handset. If their are any problems with the remap you can upload/download several times to get it sorted. Its a very handy facility and well thought in the Audi world.

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seems it can be, i just bought one from the guy in question, he had it on his mini and sold the car WITTHOUT sending the map back to the car first and he rung them and they told him to hook it up online, he did they reset it and i bagged it from him for 130 quid. bargain.

·
Registered
208 Posts
you can plug your bluefin in to your computer and send superchips the contents of the bluefin and they can adjust your map to suit your problem, like with mine why uploaded the settings and told me that there was an error with my ECU

·
land of hope and glory
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wasnt asking that tho mate, i asked if it could be reset online (as in used on one car and reset back to default so it can be used on another car) and i found out it can be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts