MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Cooper-S (5 door). Having problems trying to connect an iPhone 4s via Bluetooth. Pressing the Telephone button brings up the blue screen. It just says 'Please wait' and never connects to any devices. Going to the Audio screen and looking at the External Connects just shows 'Loading' and never connects. When it is in this state, there is interference on the audio (radio or iPhone connected via the USB port). Sometimes it does work and connects fine but 3 out of 5 attempts are unsuccessful.

Has anybody else experienced this and does anyone have any recommendations? Using most recent version of iOS for my device. Also tried with the wife's phone and that has the same problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Coincidentally I am having the same issues with my 2015 Cooper D. It was driving me nuts today, couldn't get my iPhone 6 to connect at all throughout the day. It seems to be happening more regularly too. I thought it may be my phone but it's doing it with my wife's iPhone 5 too. Think I'll need to take a trip to the dealership!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, does any one have any updates on this issue?

I have a new Cooper and when try to set up bluetooth connection (Android phone) the phone can't see the car when search for new device. On the car display it does as about BT device (here in UK) but am with O2. Does it only work with BT phones?

Ta!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts