MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my son in law yesterday bought a pepper white cooper d as he travels many miles to work each day. We already have three minis in our family.
Does anyone know if bluetooth prep is standard with the chili pack in a cooper d and if not can it be added? Its a 57 plate.:confused:

·
VROOOOOOO.... pokpokpok
59 Posts
I don't know how it is in England, but in Switzerland, there's no standard bluetooth prep, not even with one of the two packs (pepper or chili). The bluetooth prep costs between 600 and 1400 CHF (swiss francs), depending on the type (USB/bluetooth handsfree audio or handy bluetooth prep).

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
It wouldnt have been standard (Chili Pack) on a 57 plate MINI.

Its possible to add an aftermarket kit, Mikey did me a quote when I had my Dooper but I can't remember how much it was now!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wouldnt have been standard (Chili Pack) on a 57 plate MINI.

Its possible to add an aftermarket kit, Mikey did me a quote when I had my Dooper but I can't remember how much it was now!
Thanks, its a bit far to travel to Liverpool but I may have to unless there is anyone to fit one in the Solihull area!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bluetooth was added to the Chili Pack for '09 spec cars, so would not have been fitted to an '07 car unless specified.

·
MINI memories...
508 Posts
I've got a '57 plate Dooper, and I'm sure the Bluetooth is not in the Chilli pack.

It would be very hard to retro-fit the MINI Bluetooth, but there are lots of third party options.

·
Registered
557 Posts
My Cooper D has full bluetooth but it's an optional extra.

You'd be best off with a Parrot kit or something like that... I'm sure a local car stereo fitters would be able to install one for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts