MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are pleased to reduce the price of our best selling bluetooth kit for the 1st gen Mini.
This kit is plug & play. It is based around the parrot evo bluetooth kit but with special wiring looms & an interface. It mutes the stereo & plays the sound through the car speakers. You control the kit using your 3 spoke mfsw phone buttons (if your wheel is 3 spoke mfsw but does not have phone buttons, we also have a kit for you that adds these buttons)
Phone Features available from the mfsw are - ANSWER, END, REDIAL, VOICE DIAL & VOLUME
The kit is normally £140 ( + vat were applicable)
Mini2 price £115
To get the new price quote Mini2 on your online order or call 08703609599. (the new price won't show in the shopping kart but will be done beofre your card is billed)
NewMINIStuff.com

·
Registered
382 Posts
Mikey, am I right in thinking that even though it works with the MFSW, you still need to install that keypad as without it you cannot pair your phone?

Are there any plans for a MFSW adaptor for the 3200?

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Hi Hollinshead,

I can answer this one as I installed this at the weekend. The parrot kit comes with a button to use for phone pairing. After your initial install, you pair the phone, but this button is no longer required unless another phone needs to be paired.

Once my phone was paired up, I stuck the button just inside the drivers knee bolster, so I can easily get to it in the future if need be, but likewise, its totally hidden out of the way.

All that I need to control the phone are the two buttons on my MFSW wheel :D

Hope that helps

Jon

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The button isnt actually needed for pairing, you just set your phone to search & pair it
You need the button to delete phones or enter the menu if you wish to play with features like keywords
For customers we mount the parrot button under the toggle switches so its not seen
On mine its inside the drivers dash end panel along with the interface

·
Registered
382 Posts
So you do need the buttons?

Or can u pair a phone and answer calls etc with the mfsw only?

Also whats the story on the 3200?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts