MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Official MINI2 Fluffer
5,261 Posts
Despite the age of the 6310i it's still one of the best phones on the market (albeit discontinued). I don't text like a 15 year old schoolgirl and I don't take pictures either. By the time I've composed a long text, I may as well have phoned the person up. :rolleyes: And there are companies out there buying up the last stocks of the 6310i because they are such a good business tool.

·
Registered
160 Posts
6310i is not the best looking phone, but as long as you don't want a cam they are very good phones, albeit a little large. Wish my MCS had built in bluetooth.

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
I had just completed getting all users in our cmpany on the 6310i, all with car kits etc ... and the buggers discontinue it :mad:

It's a great workhourse and it's battery life is superb making it ideal for the travellers.

·
Obsessive Not Compulsive
413 Posts
I don't know if the kit I was quoted yesterday by the dealer included the armrest (I suspect not) as I only asked for the car kit to enable any Bluetooth phone to communicate with the Boost HU.
Quote was approx. $2500CDN + install + tax!
Parts rep said no one in Canada has done this yet - at that price it's little wonder!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the T610 ericsson and love it. If this thing makes it to the states I will gladly wait until Q1 2005 to get my mini....

:)

*anathema*

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
I've been using my old 6310i this week with my Nokia Bluetooth kit and it works better than the T610 did, battery life is amazing as well...

:)

·
Official MINI2 Fluffer
5,261 Posts
holder said:
6310i is not the best looking phone, but as long as you don't want a cam they are very good phones, albeit a little large. Wish my MCS had built in bluetooth.
I use my 6310i for personal calls. If you think the 6310i is large then you should lug my work phone around - a Nokia 9210i Communicator. :eek: (Although it's handy to store pics of the laydeez on the memory card.) :rolleyes: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts