MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

Well I have had a BMP/ProMini strut brace on my car for almost a year now. I like the looks and fit but my computer cover has come loose. The cover they sent me was a stock cover cut down with an aluminum top glued on. The brace is great but the cover is crap. I email them and they told me to call the customer service line, hello I'm in freakin Italy :( . They probably would replace the cover but I don't want the same problem. Does anyone know if someone makes a proper solid cover. Thanks in advance.

Frodo

·
Registered
413 Posts
Sorry to not to help you but is the strut brace making a big difference to your car?

Is it available for a Cooper too?

Many thanks,

-Rob

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello rob.

It makes a huge difference when I pop the hood :p Well some say it wont do anything cause the front of the cooper and s are so stiff anyway. I haven't had a chance to test it with or without on a track. It seems to help but there is a big debate on if you really need it. I would say change the rear sway bar first if you are looking for big change in handling. I bought the strut brace mainly for show. It has to be the best looking and easiest part I have installed so far. Except for the computer cover ;)

Has anyone had a problem with their cover?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.