MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Barry, Paul Mullet had this seat for Alfie, its expensive for what it is, and I am not sure how much side impact protection it offers compared to other seats on the market.

Best bet, go to a baby store get some seats fitted for a demo etc. See what you think, and then go get the dealer to try their seat in the car. Ask them how it rates in the new side impact tests, do they have anything that states this in writing, as they are bound to say that it passes all the standards;)

This might be of help to you, and if you have any question post them and although I haven't spent as much time in the car seat area as pushchairs I can always find out what I don't know:)
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79317

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well had a delivery on christmas day we have acquired a bmw mini non isofix baby seat off a MINI owner who has now sold there MINI. really impressed with the fit and I am looking forward to having a baby in it 20 weeks gone 16 ish left.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paul Mullett said:
Missed this first time around. I got the ISOFIX as I didn't want any concerns regarding the fitting (considering the shocking statistics regarding proper fitment of child seats).

I still have it in a cupboard and I want to sell it some time, I think.... Not planning on any more for a while at least!

:D
would still be intrested in isofix version as well the othe one will fit mums 3 series drop me a pm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.