MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to publicly thank Shawn Ticehurst, National MINI Manager, BMW Group Australia, and Martin Roller, Dealer Principle, Brisbane MINI Garage.

Arrived today by Registered Parcel Post, a great letter with to top it off a 1:43rd Die-Cast Scale Model of a Liquid Yellow MINI Cooper. Absolutely Fantastic!!!

NEVER have I had this level of service or enthusiasm from a car dealer.

Happy Christmas to you both and all at BMW Group Australia and the Brisbane MINI Garage.

Thanks Well deserved.

Regards

Andrew Fairweather
Brisbane
Australia

·
Registered
89 Posts
I also received a scale model - BRG

Thanks BMW & Peck & Stokes Geelong

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
Aussie mates, I too received that intriguing black box from BMW.

I was so excited by this level of pampering. It is really comforting to feel part of a group that is being given special treatment.

As an extra bonus, my 1:43 was Liquid Yellow, coincidentally the same colour as my 'S' on order.

My little friend now occupies pride of place in my trophy cabinet.

I just hope that the real 1:1 Cooper 'S' arrives before next Christmas. (Fingers crossed.)

:) :D :) :D :)

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eltel said:
Aussie mates, I too received that intriguing black box from BMW.

I was so excited by this level of pampering. It is really comforting to feel part of a group that is being given special treatment.

As an extra bonus, my 1:43 was Liquid Yellow, coincidentally the same colour as my 'S' on order.

My little friend now occupies pride of place in my trophy cabinet.

I just hope that the real 1:1 Cooper 'S' arrives before next Christmas. (Fingers crossed.)

:) :D :) :D :)
Yes mate, me too....and it drives in a straight line, all the windows stay shut etc etc.....nuff said.

I did think BMW Australia deserved some public credit where it was due.....I hope they remain in a positive light after the cars actually arrive.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zoooooom said:
Does it have 16"wheels & traction control?

OH is it CD or Cassette?

just asking as these things are important
It has the standard 16" Alloys in white sans the middle alloy panel covering the studs (which I prefer) and traction control by means of two screws securing it to the case.......as for CD or Cassette.....it's a little too small to tell. Definately female though !!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts