MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to my local dealer and they only sell the aerodynamic kits primed for the 1st generation minis

What the heck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats strange I was given a quote on a painted aerokit from the Derby MINI garage on thursday, methinks almondbury might av it wrong lol.

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
I ordered a rear aero bumper around the 14th July then hit my front bumper a week later. I thought I may aswell order a front one to replace it although the bumper wasn't that badly damaged.

8 weeks after ordering the front one I phoned the dealership asking about the bumpers and only one had arrive in which was the front one. The parts guy phoned up up MINI UK asking about the rear bumper to find out MINI had cancelled the order as they were changing part numbers and were looking twice the money I orginanal paid although they were able to spray the front bumper which was ordered 2 weeks later. :eek:

Took my front bumper out of the wrapping to find a bit was broken off in transit. the bumper was sent back to MINI UK and they wanted more money to replace their broken front bumper. So the dealership offered to order new primed bumpers and spray them for around the same money.

I ened up taking the front one and they did do a good job on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts