MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though not a MINI event I thought it might be fun to go see this. The BMW Vintage Car Club is running a 2500 mile marathon down the east coast. This will end up with the participating vehicles on display at the Zentrum in Spartanburg SC on Sat Sept. 18th. So far,they have over 60 cars and motorcycles signed up dating back to 1928 (last year they had over 100 in the final count).

I thought perhaps, if the interest was there, any MINI owners attending could meet in Spartanburg and caravan to the Zentrum. After spending some time perusing the fine cars, we could go somewhere for an early dinner/late lunch. As this is still about a month off, there's time to fine tune the plan. I've mentioned this to a couple people who are interested. If you want to join us, all are welcome. Please post any comments, suggestions, or observations as to a meeting place and time and possible restaurants.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Count me in. I think this’ll be a neat event. BMW built some really beautiful cars back before the 2002 introduced the marque to this country. There are usually a few on display at the Zentrum and I’m eager to see more. I’ll stay for lunch/dinner, too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
LJ in NC
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing