MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi question for people who have had thier black wheel arches and trim painted the same as the body colour. How did you get it done, are there smooth replaceable/paintable parts you can buy or can you paint the OEM ones? also how much did it cost you?

thanks

·
MiNi2 dEmOn
841 Posts
Hi question for people who have had thier black wheel arches and trim painted the same as the body colour. How did you get it done, are there smooth replaceable/paintable parts you can buy or can you paint the OEM ones? also how much did it cost you?

thanks
Not meaning to be unhelpful, but if you do a search on this you will find lots of useful threads!!!:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry totally forgot, i'm half asleep at work and i'm not paying attention. especially after my heavy weekend in Sweden. thanks for reminding me, i'll search around.

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
Most folks have the originals prepared and then filler primered to create a smooth finish and then painted. If your in Worcestershire or near the West Midlands I think ThinkMINI offer a contact to a painter that has done this on several cars for them. The dealer network usually also have either independant contacts for painters who do it for them, or thier own painshops.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts