MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning on putting some of those white stipes on the bonnet of my red white roofed Mini Cooper.

A good buddy of mine has close connections with a top sign writing shop and said he would cut out the stripes for me.

The ones i really like are the white with a subtle black outline, i beleive these are the offical one's in the mini catalogue.

Basically I need a vector vile (i think) and dimentions so my pal can cut them out.

If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it.

You can mail an attachment to me @ [email protected] if you prefer.

Thanks
Steve (the dude who blew his mini engine up going through a phat puddle - beware)

·
Registered
232 Posts
A top sign shop should be able to make you a set of stripes without any templates...
If they know their trade a good picture of a car with stripes and your Mini for 5 minutes should be enough..

Atleast thats how I would do it... ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
my dad is a signwriter and he was gonna do the same thing for me... but he said it would be best to have the outline...

the last thing you want is a couple of wavey lines on the front of your car.

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
yossarian said:
my dad is a signwriter and he was gonna do the same thing for me... but he said it would be best to have the outline...

the last thing you want is a couple of wavey lines on the front of your car.
They are the same width all the way down the bonnet, all you need to do is cut them to suit the grill and the top bonnet edge. How hard can this be?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts