MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have bonnet stripes? I was going to add them to my options when I ordered my Cooper, but they were stickers at £50.

Does anyone know if they offer the painted on option?

Cheers

·
MINI2 Sponsor & Moderator
231 Posts
The first picture shows factory stripes for the S, you can get in Black with white edges or White with Black edges.

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope

Because the Mini UK brochure shows a pic of a cooper with white stripes and black edges also!

Are they stickers or painted on?

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Re: nope

Kinster said:
Because the Mini UK brochure shows a pic of a cooper with white stripes and black edges also!

Are they stickers or painted on?

Trying to understand the "nope" title Kinster ?

MiniMoke is correct, the first picture shows factory applied vinyl stripes. 2 options. Black body with white edges or White body with black edges.

The second shot of the yellow cooper is a bit of a mystery to me, that no doubt someone else here will be able to clear up. The white stripes on that one look like they've been painted on (rather badly too, could be the photo).

You could send OnlyS4me a pm with your link to his gallery and ask him the question.

The only yellow Cooper i've seen with white stripes is the 1:43rd scale one that BMW sent me for christmas. This is highly detailed, but the bonnet stripes are white only.

It's only a model so hardly worth mentioning really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts