MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just joined you crazy Boot Boys and brought a Clubman CooperS, Lightning Blue - Silver Roof.
I work at Barons so it would only be curtious to buy one there, great price and i got a shed load of extras to fuel the modding.
TBC by tomorrow hopefully - John Cooper Works Leather Seats
Aero Front Bumper
ColourCoding
Tints
A splash of Carbon Fibre on dash, gearknob etc
One off Vinyl Stripe
18'' Alpina Wheels

And a few more bits and bobs im sure i can pop on maybe spoiler, what are the views?

Would love to see what other people have done wheels body etc, i tried to go abit different from the usual what are the opinions.

Going to have to wait around a week to 10 days for it to get prepped and painted but should be worth it.
This means im going to have to sell the little mini one hatch :eek: i love it but its time for a change.

Attachments

·
I'm avin 'oops
1,225 Posts
both good pcs

like the idea of yur clubbie

wish i had waited now and got a clubbie insead of the Hatch S but I love it so much!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love both the hatch and clubbie, il let you in on a secret for the younger generation like me.................... the insurance if half the cost becuase its an "estate".
More room and just as much fun for me :D
And better deals on those clubbies, especially at Barons;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got a quote on colour coding front bumper and arches and its coming up to £1500. What to do.
I want it all done in shop but at a higher cost than a general painters? not too sure....
Your thoughts?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well ive decided to not get the colour coding just yet and hold out for the aerokit. Im just going to get the front bumper for now.
Seats have been confirmed hopefully get it around the end of this week, very excited!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got the car on from Barons but havent had a chance to get some real good pics so i took a few sneaky ones in the dark, light goes in too early!!
Havnt got the colour coding yet, alot of modding to come and the power compared to my little mini ONE is substantial. Love it. Getting alot of looks so glad i got a Clubbie.

Decided to get the spoiler,
Got the JCW Recaro Seats
Alpina Wheels which i love (opinions)?
Aero Front Bumper
Tints
Parrot
Stripes hopefully get put on next week and AC Schnitzer springs (30mm) on order.
Replaced all my indicator bulbs to get rid of that horrible orange look just hunting down some sidelights to match the xenon's.

What do you guys think?

:D

Attachments

·
Never to old to have fun
320 Posts
Your car looking good even in the dark. Where did you get the wheels?
I'll try and drop in when passing to see the car in the flesh so as to speak.

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Finally got the car on from Barons but havent had a chance to get some real good pics so i took a few sneaky ones in the dark, light goes in too early!!
Havnt got the colour coding yet, alot of modding to come and the power compared to my little mini ONE is substantial. Love it. Getting alot of looks so glad i got a Clubbie.

Decided to get the spoiler,
Got the JCW Recaro Seats
Alpina Wheels which i love (opinions)?
Aero Front Bumper
Tints
Parrot
Stripes hopefully get put on next week and AC Schnitzer springs (30mm) on order.
Replaced all my indicator bulbs to get rid of that horrible orange look just hunting down some sidelights to match the xenon's.

What do you guys think?

I WANT YOUR SEATS!!!!!!! :D:D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I LOVE THE SEATS TOO. So glad i got them, it was either the JCW wheels or seats so i got a set of Alpinas at a good pirce and got the seat best of both worlds and i pretty sure im one of the first ive seen with them on. I hope!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Popped in some sidelight brought from ebay!!! They have about 7Leds on one unit and match the xenons really well these pics were taken on my phone so sorry for the poor quality.
Not as blue as they look in person and cost me around a 10er all in p+p recommend them!! havent driven with them yet but get a quick warning flash up but thats soon gone will update more to come......

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got my new stripes fitted at work today, they are a silver etching like the stuff that’s put on windows with a slight metallic flake in it so it complements the paintwork. I’m very surprised on how well its worked out I dint expect it to be so silver I think it sets the car off very nicely!
First pic is of how it looked before, what are your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your car is cool. I envy you guys in UK, you can easily get options for your clubmans. I am in Sydney and there is not much options here and even if there is, it is expensive.

·
Never to old to have fun
320 Posts
Mainly a couple of irratating rattles :(

Cars been at the service centre 3 times now :mad: off the road over 10 days :mad:

You had a lucky break not having it ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts