MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys weve just ordered a countryman and it doesn't come with the false floor wasnt going to pay for the heated seats and other bits we dont really need just to get that and the armest has anyone retrofitted the flat boot floor or armrest on the f60

·
Registered
10 Posts
Made my own. MDF 18mm out of homebase and covered it with waterproof canvas and stapled it underneath and put a bit of velcro at the back to stop it sliding when dog jumps in. As the MDF was an offcut Homebase only charged £5. The canvas was about £15 and already had the velcro and a staple gun so £20 and done the job nicely. Didn't fancy paying the £900 for the comfort pack.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
You can occasionally see them on eBay, I just bought one for £53 - when it arrived, one of the location pins had broken, so I actually got fully refunded - all I did was drill a hole into the broken pin and connecting rod, screwed them together, created a ferrule out of a large rawl plug (same internal/external diameter measurements), and it works perfectly! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
TonyW1967
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing