MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MiNi2 dEmOn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just need some advice on boot handles. I'm in need of a new one and I have a 03 MCS and wondered if an 2001 boot handle would fit?:confused:

Also, do the one, cooper & cooperS all have the same handle?:confused:

Thanks for your help!;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I thought id use this thread to ask a question regarding boots..

I've got a cooper.. and I have to hold the boot up to keep it open! Sure theres a way to have it open without me holding it??

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
I thought id use this thread to ask a question regarding boots..

I've got a cooper.. and I have to hold the boot up to keep it open! Sure theres a way to have it open without me holding it??
Sounds like you need a pair of new gas struts, which hold the tailgate/boot open.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Hi, just need some advice on boot handles. I'm in need of a new one and I have a 03 MCS and wondered if an 2001 boot handle would fit?:confused:

Also, do the one, cooper & cooperS all have the same handle?:confused:

Thanks for your help!;)
As has been said they will all fit but Cooper S handle is body colour coded, Cooper is chrome and One is black as standard.

·
Registered
43 Posts
While we are on the subject, does anybody know if you can paint the standard Mini One handle to make it body colour? :)

·
MiNi2 dEmOn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
While we are on the subject, does anybody know if you can paint the standard Mini One handle to make it body colour? :)
Of course you can!! It might be a bit trickyif you have a chrome one!! But painting a standard one will be easy!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a Cooper so mine is chrome however i can get hold of a Mini 'ONE' black handle- just didn't know if it could be painted! ;)

·
MiNi2 dEmOn
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
best off going to your local dealer, as they are cheap enough and you could possibly order it to the colour you wanted!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts