MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mini One First (f55)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Im new here. Around 2 weeks ago bought a very neat f55 one first model (entry trim I believe). I bought it online from sixt in germany for a good price (around 12k Euro). The car is almost not used at all, just 4k km and is 2019 production year. Everything seems great with the car but only one big mistake. I didn't really check well the car (I bought it sight unseen since it was so new) and apparently it has no AC. I didn't even know that AC is not standard in a modern MINI o_O.

Nevertheless I really like the car and want to keep it.
Is there a way to retrofit the AC or it would cost me 1 kidney and a half?

Cheers.

·
Registered
Mini One First (f55)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought all f55/6 models got a/c as standard. even lci r56's.
Apparently that is not the case. I didn't know that as well. That is why didn't pay much attention. This is the base model, Mini One First.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Apparently that is not the case. I didn't know that as well. That is why didn't pay much attention. This is the base model, Mini One First.
Ah ok, maybe standard for One and Cooper models, but not 'First' models. I think a genuine a/c retrofit will be quite expensive. Sorry. Drive with the windows down!

·
Registered
Mini One First (f55)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thought the same. Seems like not only the mechanics part of it but as well the electronics is a huge task. Well I will have to enjoy the wind then :D .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts