MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
Rr brake will not bleed after pump repar
i use pressure bleeder easy bleed below link will take a lot of fluid ie 1 litre per corner at least, below link
also some need diagnostics to bleed out the abs pump, some times with engine running if stamp on pedal will push the air out if man bleeding,, WARNING DO NOT PRESS BRAKE PEDAL WITH PRESSURE BLEED TOOL ATTACHED WILL FLIP THE SEALS IN MASTER

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
below link should help you
Hi mike thanks for information
below link should help you
Hi mike thanks for information Ecuador’s testing ask me to take off again send it back I also ask if I need to use diagnostics to activate pump they said this the 3 time sent back there still fault I don’t no if no what there doing I have for two reports on the repairs as they said they will email so taking it back off tomorrow thanks keep you all up dated

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
try bleeding it with engine running ie the servo will give it a kick up the arse and can punch the pedal hard while opening the bleed nipple as to shock the abs pump is another little trick

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
try bleeding it with engine running ie the servo will give it a kick up the arse and can punch the pedal hard while opening the bleed nipple as to shock the abs pump is another little trick
Well hears up date another rebuild men pump valve block that’s told me to day 3 times sent away now told its nackerd I’ll keep you all up date great site vic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts