MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
Nev said:
Hi everyone,

I have just been quoted £132 to get the wiper blades and brake pads done on my cooper s, on top of the tlc stuff.

Is this ok? They were going to charge me about £250 for a new tyre because it had a nail in it, but I think I will get that plugged, (the guy said you cannot plug runfllats!).

Regards,

Nev.
That sounds about average for a BMW dealer, I was recently quoted £88 for front pads, and £40 for wipers....

I bought an entire car set of EBC greenstuff pads off ebay for £55 and got them fitted for £40.... so entire car/ low dust pads for the same money !!....

·
AWOL
14,247 Posts
scooperman_uk said:
Whats the dealers attittude with fitting non OEM pads? does it effect your warranty and TLC. some dealers are funny about it.
I'm sure mine will be, but I am happy with the fact that if anything happened that was non related to brakes they would have a hard time avoiding it, as for TLC I have had two of the services already so if the refuse the next I am not too bothered...

Its all a question of if they want repeat business or not...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.