MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been considering placing slotted & cross-drilled rotors on my '03 Mini, and have seen brand-names of Bembo and Zimmerman, but nothining else.

1. Is there a difference in queality?
2. What should I be looking for in a slotted & cross-drilled rotor?

Thanks!!

[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
I fitted Zimmerman to my BMW540i and they were of the drilled type and were fantastic, it was like throwing an anchor out the back window it stopped so much better than the OEM rotors

·
[email protected]
36 Posts
Brake Rotors

Consider the Promini Rotors!

These are O.E. quality rotors which are cross drillled at the manufacturer during the production process. They have the T.U.V approval, assuring you the highest quality. Rotors are sold as each. Remember 2 are required per axle. Fits both Cooper and Cooper "S" models.
Or, if you want to go a step further, you can go with the "Stage 2 Brake Kit"

which Includes Mintex 1144 front and rear pads, front and rear cross-drilled rotors, stainless steel brake lines, and 2 quarts of ATE Super Blue brake fluid. A savings of 10% compared to items purchased seperately. The perfect upgraged for track days and autocross.

Contact Promini for details 800-648-7278 ext 221

dahens1 said:
I've been considering placing slotted & cross-drilled rotors on my '03 Mini, and have seen brand-names of Bembo and Zimmerman, but nothining else.

1. Is there a difference in queality?
2. What should I be looking for in a slotted & cross-drilled rotor?

Thanks!!

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
[email protected]
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing