MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys ,as you may know 2006 on Minis (inc GP, Late R53 and R56) use an ultra fine M14 (1.25mm pitch) wheel bolt. No one has these bolts in a longer length ,which is required if using wheel spacers. The GTT ones will be one piece bolts, powder coated black (as per stock) rather than studs & nuts.
Im making 100 off in EN16 very high tensile steel.
-If still not available 'off the shelf' in 3 months ...I'll make another batch.
Should be ready in 7-10 days:D
Best Regards Roland GTT:smile:

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Luka, yes glad your liking the GTT manifold.....The price is to be confirmed, they wont break the bank but we are only doing a small first batch not tens of thousands.

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IIRC your car uses M12 bolts.....you need socket head bolts as BBK type wheels dont have large enough couterbore to accept a 17mm AF socket. We can source these for you if required.:smile:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
ahhhh, i am after longer wheel bolts as i have been told to fit 10mm spacers to the front as they improve handling no end

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys, please note these are for 2007 SC MCS , R56 MCS and GP......AFAIK everthing else runs M12 bolts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have the late model 06' that has the M14 style lugs,when will these be available and will they be long enough to fit 15 to 20 mm spacers, thanks

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hey Roland, these look good! But cant help but think about the powder coating coming off after a few wheel changes... but... you must have thought of this?

Maybe blacking would have been a better option?

I'm sure you will prove me wrong

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Guys, we have some new style M14 bolts coming in next week to suit R56, GP, and late R53 MCS etc. Thread length 50mm,.. so suitable for spacers upto 25mm thick in most instances, and rolled thread for strength ,.Silver zinc passivate finish.
Best Regards Roland GTT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts