MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS!
Just thought I would post on here as I have seen a few people are from east anglia so this may be of interest:
Suffolk Mini Club
This is a brand new club just been set up for New MINI's in and around Suffolk, in fact, it's only a couple of weeks old. Hence we need more members! Membership is FREE for a limited time and you get your own membership card and some club goodies, the first official meet is pencilled in for 7th November, although this is to be confirmed. The site is not the best, but it has a forum and some great pics and website links.
Go check it out, and if you live in or near suffolk then why not join? It's FREE!!!
Suffolk Mini Club
xXxXx
:red: :green: :eb: :indi: :black: :dark: :yellow:

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
Congratys on your new club - it's always good to hear of new ones springing up.

I started the Severns about a year ago now and it takes time - but stick with it, it's worth the long haul. Check out our web site too - link in my sig.

Paul

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ta

Thanks for the advice, I know it will take time, but we seem to be doing well already! I have an interview with our local BMW dealer and am able to take some pics and have some advertising there so that should really help. Just interested in where you got your window stickers done and a rough idea of cost?
Thanks for your help!
Nicci

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Logo?

And as an extension of this, I was just wondering if anybody was any good at designing logos? I need something for the club, not too complicated, just something simple wih the club name, maybe a pic of a MINI. I'm not really great at this but need to get something to put on membership cards and flyers and advertising.
If anybody would be willing to help I would be most grateful, I could even slip you a few quid! (yes I'm that bad and desperate!) Please Help!
Nicci :red: :confused:

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
SuffolkMiniClub said:
Thanks for the advice, I know it will take time, but we seem to be doing well already! I have an interview with our local BMW dealer and am able to take some pics and have some advertising there so that should really help. Just interested in where you got your window stickers done and a rough idea of cost?
Thanks for your help!
Nicci
Just replied to your e-mail;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Smc Meet

We're now having our first club meet. The meet is on Sunday 14th November in Suffolk, if anyone's interested in joining us for a few drinks then either log on to the club website and check the forum or email me on [email protected] :D
Hope to see some of you lovely mini2'ers there if you can make it!!!!

·
FLOWER POWERED!
856 Posts
Hi all at Mini Suffolk!
I'm a member of Mini Cornwall but will be staying at my Mother in Laws in Ingham, near to Bury-St-Edmunds the week leading up to Christmas! While there I will be looking for any excuse to get out in my mini 'Daisy', so I was wondering if you had any events going on around that time ;)
Let me know and you may find a shy yellow mini with daisies all over it following you around! Alternatively if you happen to see me on the roads up there please give me a flash and wave! :D

Emz and Daisy :yone:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Meeting

Hi Emz, you're more than welcome to join us for our xmas drink, I'm sure we can arrange some extra things for you to do if you need to get away from the in-laws! You're also more then welcome to join the club, its free so you have nothing to lose!!!!!!
Nicci :yellow: :red: :yellow: :red:

·
FLOWER POWERED!
856 Posts
SuffolkMiniClub said:
Hi Emz, you're more than welcome to join us for our xmas drink, I'm sure we can arrange some extra things for you to do if you need to get away from the in-laws! You're also more then welcome to join the club, its free so you have nothing to lose!!!!!!
Nicci :yellow: :red: :yellow: :red:
Thanks for that Nicci, I'll get in touch nearer to the time and see if I can escape the in laws ;)
Where will you be meeting for your Xmas drink? Where in Suffolk are you? I was born in Newmarket and lived in Barton-mills near to Mildenhall until the ripe old age of 2 1/2.
Emz & Daisy :yone:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I live in Ipswich, the meetings are held just 15 mins down the road in a village called Tattingstone in a lovely little pub, but we are planning meetings all over Suffolk in the future so everyone gets a chance to attend. We'd love to add Daisy to our convoy at Xmas, would brighten up the day!
Nicci :red:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.