MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up my mini in about 3 weeks, and the thought just crossed my mind that I live four hours away from the dealer I bought it from. What precautions should I take in driving four hours on the highway home? Should I stop at a lot of rest stops, or should I just keep on goin the whole way home. Thanks!

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
prsman23 said:
I'm picking up my mini in about 3 weeks, and the thought just crossed my mind that I live four hours away from the dealer I bought it from. What precautions should I take in driving four hours on the highway home? Should I stop at a lot of rest stops, or should I just keep on goin the whole way home. Thanks!
Just vary the RPMs and speed a bit... like change gears ever 10 15 mins from 6 to 5 to 4 travel 70 60 and 55 mph. Vary them to whatever combination you like just keep it under 4500 rpms too and umm what was it? 90mph? Stops? Eh... if you wish... you do need to pee too right? so ya count like 1 or 2 in there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.