MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just along for the ride
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MINI Owners and Prospective MINI owners,
Join DC Metro MINIs and Tate MINI of Annapolis Saturday August 21 from 9:30 to 11 and every third Saturday of the month for breakfast in the showroom of Tate MINI.
Come out and meet the staff at Tate MINI, chat with other MINI owners, even meet DC Metro MINI club members (we don't bite!).
There's no charge, no reservations needed just come on down and say hi!

Tate MINI is located at 25 Old Mill Bottom Road in Annapolis. Hope to see you there
 

·
Just along for the ride
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MoonPie said:
what do they serve? :D
Whatever I stop and pick-up on my way to the dealership...

It may be fresh Krispy-Kreme's, it may be bagels... It all depends on how I feel that morning:cool: :cool: :cool:
 

·
RedUn's Manicurist ;-þ
Joined
·
16,095 Posts
Bugged said:
Whatever I stop and pick-up on my way to the dealership...

It may be fresh Krispy-Kreme's, it may be bagels... It all depends on how I feel that morning:cool: :cool: :cool:

:eek: :D can you be feeling like an everything bagel with cream cheese, and juice?
 

·
Just along for the ride
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So it's looking like either Dunkin' Doughnuts (becuase I may need coffee long before I get to Tate), Krispy Kreme (good doughnuts, more on my way, but crappy coffee), or bagels of some sort (not sure where there is a bagel place on my way).

So the menu tomorrow will be based on A. Whether or not I need coffee as soon as I hit the road, B. What's on the way, and C. What I'm in the mood for...

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....
 

·
Ride The Dragon!
Joined
·
304 Posts
I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make this breakfast. :( But next month, I have a Krispy Kreme on the way to just about anywhere (it's on Rt. 1, Alexandria), and I'll be happy to pick up a few dozen on the way!

And the way I drive, they'll probably still be warm by the time I get there... :D

-Paul!

PS - Dunkin Donuts has half respectable bagels.
 

·
Two MINI Family
Joined
·
428 Posts
Bugged said:
So it's looking like either Dunkin' Doughnuts (becuase I may need coffee long before I get to Tate), Krispy Kreme (good doughnuts, more on my way, but crappy coffee), or bagels of some sort (not sure where there is a bagel place on my way).

So the menu tomorrow will be based on A. Whether or not I need coffee as soon as I hit the road, B. What's on the way, and C. What I'm in the mood for...

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....
Dunkin Doughnuts!
 

·
Just along for the ride
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Paul! said:
I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make this breakfast. :( But next month, I have a Krispy Kreme on the way to just about anywhere (it's on Rt. 1, Alexandria),
If I get Krispy Kreme's, that would be the only place I'd go. It's the only place around here that I know of that bakes them in house...

PS - Dunkin Donuts has half respectable bagels.
Yeah, but the challenge is finding a Dunkin Donuts up here with a halfway decent selection of bagels...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
DC Metro MINI?

Anyone got a picture of the shirt you get for joining? Also how does the 10% off at Mini of Sterling work? Just tell them your a member? I'm thinking of joining.

Howard
 

·
Just along for the ride
Joined
·
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
howardpm said:
Anyone got a picture of the shirt you get for joining? Also how does the 10% off at Mini of Sterling work? Just tell them your a member? I'm thinking of joining.

Howard
It's a white t-shirt with the DCMM logo on the back of it, and a small alternate DCMM logo over the left breast.

In order to get the discount on parts and service at either Tate, Sterling or any other vender that offers DCMM member discounts, you will need to show your membership card which you will receive after joining. Just telling them you are a member will not get the discount.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
Bugged
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing
Top