MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please give me the web location of some BRG/wht, BRG/blk pictures? I am particularly interested in seeing them with different wheel combinations. A search provided no worthwhile results. Seems that "S" photos are still a rare thing.
Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Tom D said:
Can someone please give me the web location of some BRG/wht, BRG/blk pictures? I am particularly interested in seeing them with different wheel combinations. A search provided no worthwhile results. Seems that "S" photos are still a rare thing.
Thanks,

Tom
Rarer than hens teeth.......there are loads of "S" pictures on this forum, but they're either "Dark Silver" or "Indi Blue"..... If you find some more somewhere let us know.....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks LMB, I am having a terrible time deciding between DS, BRG and Red. Comparing pictures of color/wheel combinations is all I can do now. I think that it is quite possible that I will be asked to spec my car without even seeing one "in the flesh". Any idea when BMW will release "official" "S" photos?

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Tom D said:
Thanks LMB, I am having a terrible time deciding between DS, BRG and Red. Comparing pictures of color/wheel combinations is all I can do now. I think that it is quite possible that I will be asked to spec my car without even seeing one "in the flesh". Any idea when BMW will release "official" "S" photos?
Tom D,

BMW have released some official photo's, but only of the Grey/White and Electric Blue 'S' as far a I know:

Page One
Page Two

LMB:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts