MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
My son Scott has just about sold his house and is now looking for a GOOD MCS . He has around $28000 give or take..Does any one have one they weant to go to a good home?
Bob

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
There is an excellent MCS with all the works gear available for 30. It's one of the best most trouble free MINI's I know. He is one of only two people I know (other than myself) that have been known to jack the car and clean inside wheels and wheel arches!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is an excellent MCS with all the works gear available for 30. It's one of the best most trouble free MINI's I know. He is one of only two people I know (other than myself) that have been known to jack the car and clean inside wheels and wheel arches!

PM sent

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Bob, i am the owner of the mini that Steve is alluding to, i will pm you the details where you can find the details.

Cheers

Ashley

·
1st MINI Owner in QLD !!!
2,467 Posts
what are you getting Ash? new R56?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I ordered an Audi S3 in February & it has finally turned up. Saw it at the dealers today mmmmmmmm looks pretty damm good!!!

Sad to see the old beast go, lot of good memories!!!!

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
Wow Bob - really? Congrats!! :D

Looked at one in the showroom at Worthingtons and thought it looked quite good. I have a funny feeling that the M1 will be out later this year, so I'm keen to wait and see what it's like.

K xx

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
Had a go in the 135 with M pack at a launch last month.......Oh my! What a great car! Also had a go in the convert.......yummie........

Could be persuaded to trade at least one my MINI's..........................

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Had a go in the 135 with M pack at a launch last month.......Oh my! What a great car! Also had a go in the convert.......yummie........

Could be persuaded to trade at least one my MINI's..........................
As they say ----JUST DO IT

·
MINI on the brain!!!
1,510 Posts
oooh nice... you'll have to show us some pics :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts