MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Another wedding coming up! 4 more MINIs needed for a 2pm start on November 4th, taking bridesmaids. PM me and I'll give you all the details if you can make it.

Thanks all

G.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
AussieMini said:
That's a Thursday!!! Is that the right date?
G.

Lesley mentioned Sat 6th Nov. Is that right?

I told her she could count me in, but remember I don't have back seats, so room for only
one passenger.

Confirm, if you want Black Betty shined up.

Ken
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duh!!!

:eek: SORRY, it is the 6th SATURDAY!!! I've got sooooo much on with Uni I've got dates coming out of my ears, sticky ones... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
kenhenry said:
G.

Lesley mentioned Sat 6th Nov. Is that right?

I told her she could count me in, but remember I don't have back seats, so room for only
one passenger.

Confirm, if you want Black Betty shined up.

Ken
Awwww that means you can only touch up one bridesmaid at a time KKKKkenny. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,166 Posts
wedding cars

Oz McMINI said:
Hi all,

Another wedding coming up! 4 more MINIs needed for a 2pm start on November 4th, taking bridesmaids. PM me and I'll give you all the details if you can make it.

Thanks all

G.
mignon should be able to make it, whatever the correct date is, so long as her chilli red outer doesn't clash with the bridesmaids' gowns (it's a girl thing ;o) ).

just let me know details when poss.

cheers

kerrie r
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Final numbers...

Hi all,

Right, I need 4, so I'm sending a PM to people who have said they can come on Saturday :rolleyes: , sorry Ken, back seats are needed! :D :eek: :D

Hopefully see you on Saturday...

G.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
875 Posts
Oz McMINI said:
Hi all,

Right, I need 4, so I'm sending a PM to people who have said they can come on Saturday :rolleyes: , sorry Ken, back seats are needed! :D :eek: :D

Hopefully see you on Saturday...

G.
The groom's freedom has just shuffled of this mortal coil - sure you don't need a MINI hearse for his bachelorhood? :D

Well, you know where to find me if you need one extra seat.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top