MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i've seen them on cars but don't have any pics. the boot is a common place to put them

·
Big Bad Ben - The Coop
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hat said:
i've seen them on cars but don't have any pics. the boot is a common place to put them
Well I want the chrome GB on the left of the boot and I was thinkin about the Brit Isles one on each door maybe ?

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
possibly - the bottom of the rear quarter panel, just behind the door is another good place.

·
Big Bad Ben - The Coop
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hat said:
possibly - the bottom of the rear quarter panel, just behind the door is another good place.
That would be awesome ... I didnt think to put it there ... Dont Ferraris have their badge there on their cars !

Any other suggestions from any one else would be great ... Again still looking for photo's !

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
If you go to a classic Mini meeting, they always have the GB letters on the left of the number plate and the chromed British Isles badge on the right of the plate (just about where the One / Cooper / Cooper S badge goes!) So, I guess, place it in the gap just underneath them.

Tigger

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
i've specced my next car without the Cooper badge so i can put whatever i want in that space - probably a chrome john cooper signature badge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts