MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ah,

My wife has ordered a BRG Cooper D with black C-pillars and green roof to replace her MCSC.

Looking forward to delivery in April, even though I don't imagine I will get much chance to drive it!!

:)
Hi, if you don't me asking did you get any discount or extra's thrown in with your wife's order? We're doing almost the exact same, but no give from the salesman and wanted to check if this was normal.

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

We got TLC thrown in and worked on the trade in until we were happy. I suspect reading other posts had we gone for the petrol cars in the dealer stock there was more discount to be had.

this is the wifes 3rd mini and its the 1st time we have been offered anything remotely resembling a deal!

The main area was what we were able to agree on the trade-in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good job we had finalised the build as the dealer called to say that he had a slot available and we wee going into build.

Wife very happy!

Spec?

Chilli Pack
MFSW
Heated Mirrors/washers
Chrome line interior
Chrome line exterior
Vis Pack
Darkened rear glass (for the Dog!)
Auto Dim Mirror
Front arm rest
Front heated seats
colour line dark grey
interior piano black
sport button
PDC
Rain Sensor and Lights On
Xenon
Hifi Speaker System
Full Bluetooth with USB
White lenses

Thats all!;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sounds lovely! I'm assuming you've looked at dlpruk's photos to wet your appetite? :D
Oh yes- they were very helpful - couldn't convince her to get a sunroof though dlpruk's car showed it off very well.main difference in my wifes is carbon/leather interior. It is coloured to match our original clubman which we still have after 14 years......I used to use that as my only daily car - can't imagine going back to that after this one though!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Perhaps when you and your wife get out of your new Clubman, you'll snap a few photos of it with it's carbon/leather interior. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
My wife collected her 3rd MINI - the Clubman D yesterday and she absolutely loves it having moved from a MCS Conv.

Having looked at the range of cars in the dealership whilst she was getting the car BRG is the colour to have:smile:

The Dealer was raving about the colour choice Green with black rear pillars as it was the 1st he had had in. Dare i say that I thought the clubman looks more balanced than the other latest spec saloons.

Pics etc to follow.

:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
ontheroadagain:

I just ordered a BRG/Black ClubS with punch-leather seats. I remember the leatherette, while looking nice and durable, didn't feel as nice as the full leather. Plus, the BRG, I thought, looked better with solid black leather seats. The punch-effect just gave it a more sporty look to me.

cheers,
Albert

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Congratulations on your most excellent color combination, osotoc! ;)

I have no doubt that the leather is lovely - just wasn't in my "budget" this time around, but the leatherette I saw was actually all one color, so I've made my peace with it and am now counting the days until I actually drive the Clubman home.:D

So far, I've only seen one BRG/BLK - that one I posted a photo of earlier. Such a great looking MINI.:cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Woohoo!

After years of drooling over one, my better half gave me the ok and we ordered a BRG/Silver S Clubman. Can't wait! Btw, thanks much to AprilWhine, who gave me some excellent feedback on some questions I had before ordering. Our only decision now is whether to lease or buy(leaning towards buy). :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
It will be a painful 3 months or so before my BRG/Black ClubS arrives in Denver. I did make one quick update today: added the white turn signals. I saw one of the pictures on this forum and I really liked the contrast on the black pillars. A nice striking "pop" of white color.

I did get the Bluetooth/USB-iPod adaptor. I'm very eager to plug my iPod in and jams to some good tunes.

I do think the color combo my partner and I chose is classic Mini. We're definitely happy with it.

cheers,
albert

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Congrats weinerdog, your "better half" sounds very wise, indeed! And osotoc, hang in there...and don't forget to obsessively track your MINI's gestation period.;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
ontheroadagain:

as soon as I get my VIN or manufacturer code (or whatever!!), I will be glued to all the MINI trackers I can get a hand on. I have read that some in the western US have ordered from New York dealers and fly and drive back home. It would cut down on the Panama Canal leg of the boat trip, but I can (I think?) wait until July.

we'll see.

cheers.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
About this Discussion
82 Replies
18 Participants
SAL45
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing