MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
puckstopper
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few people here mentioned picking up brochures at the NAIAS, and one was even kind enough to scan it in and put it in the gallery. So, being an impatient bugger, my inevitable question is: Any sign of these brochures filtering their way down to those of us not in the greater Detroit area, either via dealers of direct from MINIUSA? I wore through my interest in the "MINI Book Of Motoring" in about 6 minutes, and that was a while ago. I want promtional materials and bric-a-brac flooding through my mailslot and into my front hallway! Even if it won't tell me anything I haven't read here, I want glossy pieces of paper from MINI to drool on!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

-Ricardo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Since the Chicago Auto Show is just about a week and a half away let me know if I can pick up some stuff for you (I just may be able to snatch a media pass so I'll be able to get all the good stuff the media guys get---hopefully)...:p

Just don't forget to remind me.........:(

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I think everyone would appreciate it if you could just get your hands on anything we haven't seen, and then scan it to a gallery. I love seeing the various bits from other countries. I too have not received glossy brochures from MINI, just a weird Magazine with a review of Antwerp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts