MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2017 MCS 3dr Auto
Discussion Starter #1
So here is my Mini a 2017 White Silver MCS Auto with Chilli & Media XL
Seems like a nice little car so far despite it breaking down on the trip home 馃槀
I hoping to do a couple of mods such as PDC, reverse camera, additional light. The plan is do them and anything else like CarPlay as OEM as possible
I鈥檒l be looking for some advice for sure and hopefully be able to offer some in return

Steve

4FE34F61-4EEE-46F8-9E27-4ACFAEFD683D.jpeg
0FDA18C8-4FE8-4E0F-B83F-53CFF07F06A5.jpeg
D6C44D22-3E86-4B38-93DE-834308850150.jpeg
A54D4921-E726-4ADB-956E-2996F5E7AE48.jpeg

Premium Member
2008 Mini Cooper S hatchback,Automatic,Mello Yellow
The location of the car almost looks like
Phoenix West/Avondale is what I want to say. but really I'm thinking the south east side of phoenix.

See that was what I was gonna say about the Vauxhall in Phoenix. I know where that location in Phoenix AZ is at.
But the way the land is graphed out in the picture. The location in Phoenix would have had to have been built somewhere in the South/east phoenix. AND in Phoenix the South/east past Guadalupe St.(south); is beautiful sprawling land where 18 to 20 somethings gather and it nice and wealthy with plenty of things to do for an evening. almost on the outside of town. Just one of those places where you just see people being farmed out in a land of perfect(better than any charactor raised on the earth really) The times are a changin and that place is a place yet to be seen by all until maybe the year 2200. Problem is it's just there. and without the means to reciprocate the understanding (like a ATM where they are everywhere) it falls short in the better part of the world.
. A perfect world. with perfect green grass and sunshine all the time. and raised in such a way. And without all the street races and things. Because the children are young there and the cops patrol that place like a gold mine.

Read Only
Broke down due to being a poorly designed vehicle with poor quality control. I just "love" broken vehicles I spent thousands of my hard earned money putting my health and life at risk for; but of course I am insane. I just hate things that function correctly.

Maybe this will get the site to delete my account.

Registered
2017 MCS 3dr Auto
Discussion Starter #5
It鈥檚 18.15, it鈥檚 dark, it鈥檚 raining, we are in the 3rd lane of a motorway roundabout approaching a red light. The car cuts out and won鈥檛 restart!
There is a message on the dash along the lines of
鈥楧rivetrain problem. Proceed to service centre at reduced speed. Full power not available. Stop Start not available鈥
But it won鈥檛 start! It has all the symptoms of no fuel, but it has fuel. 2 bars on the gauge 80 mile to go
I tried turning it off and on again. I tried leaving it a short time and trying again. Still won鈥檛 start. I managed to push the car 2-3m to steer it nearer to the kerb. Then bizarrely it started again as if nothing was wrong

Dealer diagnosed a fuel pump fault and has ordered a new one. Should be done later today

Read Only
If you are lucky you might fix that premature failure; even then there will be another one around the corner. What you will really need to love is to be continually putting money into these rat cars, and/or be taking it to the shop again and again, or coming to these forum sites to repeatedly encounter others with like problems which reinforce the fact that these are unreliable vehicles that constantly have problems well before they should have. The repair shops love these cars as they enable them to drive something much better that does not rely on curb appeal due to the amount of revenue they generate. I loved beating mine to a pulp!!

Premium Member
2008 Mini Cooper S hatchback,Automatic,Mello Yellow
The location of the car almost looks like
Phoenix West/Avondale is what I want to say. but really I'm thinking the south east side of phoenix.

See that was what I was gonna say about the Vauxhall in Phoenix. I know where that location in Phoenix AZ is at.
But the way the land is graphed out in the picture. The location in Phoenix would have had to have been built somewhere in the South/east phoenix. AND in Phoenix the South/east past Guadalupe St.(south); is beautiful sprawling land where 18 to 20 somethings gather and it nice and wealthy with plenty of things to do for an evening. almost on the outside of town. Just one of those places where you just see people being farmed out in a land of perfect(better than any charactor raised on the earth really) The times are a changin and that place is a place yet to be seen by all until maybe the year 2200. Problem is it's just there. and without the means to reciprocate the understanding (like a ATM where they are everywhere) it falls short in the better part of the world.
. A perfect world. with perfect green grass and sunshine all the time. and raised in such a way. And without all the street races and things. Because the children are young there and the cops patrol that place like a gold mine.
18-22 year olds living better and in peace and harmony. And just in there demeanor more inelegant than 36 year olds or the 26-30 year old from silicon valley.
Like you just saw a highschool getting out at 3:00 o clock but they are just living there lives. If you were a 25 year old you would probably be arrested in that community. for looking to old and trying to make a utopia look bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts