MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a reminder as Mini_trainer is PC'less at the moment, for those wanting to go on the Recce, details are on the attached link.

Dont forget the actual run (Dec 04) promises some excellent roads to drive on, bacon and egg butties, press coverage? , 70's fancy dress theme, a prize for best dressed person/car (one of the 2??) prize being 6 months membership at a top Gym.

Again see link for details, Recce meeting details on page8 post 106

run details below

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73598&onlybyuserid=0&page=1&pp=15&highlight=bronte

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Parc77 said:
Yeah is not the same for me, it doesnt impress Emma when I selotape the A to Z to the central speedo pretending ive got sat nav - letting Emma read it to me as though shes the voice of lady satnav (dont think sat nav says s*it you shoulda turned right back there) :D
Ok ive lost the plot :confused: :mad: :eek: :rolleyes: :D
lol maybe on the works eh Andy ;) :D :cool:

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
yep will be there tomoz - il meet you guys at the meet unless otherwise advised ;)

ps rich keep your mobile ON

just in case i get lost - should be fine tho

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah sorry I can't make this one I'm afraid :(

Veronica

·
Clio 197 R27
2,235 Posts
Here goes for the pics ... Scooby... nice ATLA sticker haha!!!

Roads were really good, not too much stopping and plenty of nice twisty bits :D Good day out! Actually got some classic minis flashing back! and did you see the look on the guys face near howarth when he was washing his car? Think he dropped his sponge!

Attachments

·
my ponies have escaped!!!
4,955 Posts
nickbardsley said:
1)... Scooby... nice ATLA sticker haha!!!

2)........and did you see the look on the guys face near howarth when he was washing his car? Think he dropped his sponge!
1) Git

2) i saw him stop and his mouth was open hahaha it was funny - wait til December 25 more of them will be following us aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
scooby212 said:
1) Git

2) i saw him stop and his mouth was open hahaha it was funny - wait til December 25 more of them will be following us aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
LoL hehe Trust you to do that Michael hehe :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts