MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
02 Silver Cooper
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...fellow MINI lovers, we have the dilemma of finding a quality push chair that fits. From the vairous post's on this forum we decided on the Bugaboo bee, it did'nt fit and I think this is due to the CD changer so I need to go back to the shop with it removed...

Has anyone got any pics of it in the car ?, how does it fit ?, do you have a CD changer ?

All help would be highly appeciated...

Thanks in advance

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I would take it back, not just because it doesn't fit in your car with the CD changer but because its an over priced product that will only last until you child reaches 2 if you are lucky.

There are far better products than the Bee;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have a petite star zia.....fits in the boot no problem....no messing around withremoving seats or taking wheels off....you a even fit several shopping bags in the boot with it!!!!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
tell me which ones are better than
Depends on what you want?

Do you want forward and rearward facing?

Do you want a travel system?

Whats your budget?

Do you intend to do lots of walking?

How tall are you and your other half?

Whats the most important feature that you want?

·
Registered
64 Posts
We purchased a Bugaboo Bee for our newborn 8 months ago, largely because it was one of the few strollers that are suitable from birth that actually fit in the back of our 04 MC. We couldn't be happier, honestly. The stroller fits - snugly - in the hatch, provided we keep the handle pushed in all the way. In addition, I've found it helps if one of the back seatbacks is down, so that the wheels have a little extra room. (We don't have a CD changer.) And I know this isn't a Bugaboo forum, but the Bee has done very well for us: we do a lot of walking in the city with our little one and I do recommend it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We bought a bugaboo bee and it fits with the CD changer in. But there is only one way it will fit.

The wheels are on the left of the boot and the back of the buggy facing outwards so the handle sits on the outside of the cd changer on the right hand side of the boot.

The other option is to detach the front wheels of the Bee, but that is another step you could probably do without.

·
02 Silver Cooper
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah, never thought of that....I have already changed the HU for a better Bluetooth one now anyways...thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts